May and June program Peter the Venerable Association / Heritage House
Our Spring / Summer 2022 events
- Sunday 22 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Tea dance. Sauxillanges village hall.
- Friday 10 a.m. at 7 p.m.: Oenological tasting with Mr Dominique PERRIN.
- '' '' '' at 9 p.m.: "Wine man show": "A president wine on wine" by Mr Didier RICHER.
- Saturday 18 at 4 p.m.: Concert in the garden of the Prior: "La fille du large".
Summer 2022 pre-programming VISITS
- From Sunday July 3 to Sunday September 25:
The Maison du Patrimoine is open every afternoon from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and also on Tuesday mornings from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. FREE ENTRY.
Visits can be offered with participation at your convenience.
Model of the Cluniac monastery of SAUXILLANGES,
Collection of Sacred Art and Collection of Rosaries,
Throughout the summer, in periods of 4 weeks, 4 visual artists present paintings, embroidery, engravings, assemblies, sculptures, ceramics, lace...
As part of the call for artists "Nait pas witch qui faut"
- From Sunday August 21 to Sunday September 25: collective exhibition of contemporary artists, school children and collectibles.
Workshops and other meetings with the artists are being developed.
EXHIBITION JULY 2021 In July, four visual artists give free rein to their imaginations and take over the rooms on the first floor. Installed by Flora GUETON, Laurence FONT, Marie DESCHAMPS and Christophe DESRAYAUX their work will undoubtedly move you.