- Exhibition "Peter the Venerable"
-- A Tribute to Henry Montel
- Alx Couleur and Simon Mathey
- Angèle Spérius and Morgane Merle
- Model Monastery
- Rare collection of rosaries
- Objects of Sacred Art
- Tables of the Abbot Boudal (School of Murol) and Vasseur
- Photos of Michel Leblond
- Pottery Sauxillanges
- Lapidary Filing
- Video on the history of Sauxillanges (Video 27 min)
Visiting Days and Hours
From 01/07 to 20/09 (10:00-14:30 / 12:00-18:30)
Open:01/07 to 20/09 Daily 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday 10am-12pm. Off-season by appointment.
Groups welcome from 10 to 50 people.
MAISON DU PATRIMOINE 4 place de la Liberté
Tel. : (33)4 73 96 85 10
Exhibition of July 2020 From the 1st the 31th of July, the Maison du Patrimoine invites you to discover the local artists Alx Couleur and Simon Mathey. The entrance is free.